Responsible for successfully architecting and implementing AWS solutions across a diverse client base from startups to enterprises. Function as SME and trusted advisor for accelerating and supporting our customer's cloud adoption journey. Work closely with account executives, customers and partners to ensure professional services engagements are successful.
* Take a lead role designing and implementing AWS infrastructure and services.
* Design AWS environments to meet customer requirements for availability, performance and scalability.
* Build automation workflows and produce quality code to automate deployments, configuration and application transformation.
* Assist customers with migrating legacy applications to a cloud optimized architecture.
* Participate in regular architecture reviews to ensure customer environments are secure and optimized for cost, availability and performance.
* Contribute to practice development including internal knowledge sharing, blogging, solutions center development and maintenance.
* 2+ years system administration experience working in a Linux environment
* 2+ years' experience in shell scripting
* 2+ years' experience coding in at least one of the following languages: PHP, Ruby, Python, or Go (Go and PHP preferred)
* 2+ years' experience working with monitoring and configuration management tools such as Puppet and Chef
* 1+ years' experience working with Kubernetes and Terraform
* Experience in configuration and maintenance of applications such as Apache, Oracle, Squid, MySQL, NFS, DHCP, SSH, DNS, or SNMP
In addition to a competitive base salary, company bonus and healthcare the company is also:
* AWS partner consulting firm that is mainly a systems integrator organization that helps companies modernize and automate IT.
* Puppet Partner
* Their go to market selling point is Automation
* Service's focused
* Unlimited PTO
* PAID FOR CERT TRAINING