Solutions Architect---AWS Premier Partner--- 100% remote--- up to $205K total comp
Our Client, a growing SaaS company is looking for a remote Solutions Architect to join their Team. We're looking for candidates with a strong programming background, with experience building out CI/CD pipelines and working in an AWS DevOps Environment. You do not have to be hands on in this role, but they are looking for someone with the same background as a DevOps Engineer with Programming experience. This role will be 80% architect and design, and 20% sales.
* Support sales efforts by meeting with customers to understand their current architecture and proposing new well architected solutions
* Work with delivery leads and engineers to provide knowledge transfer on customer requirements and solutions design
* Create technical briefs that document the delivery solutions offered
* Work with marketing to draft case studies on solutions that have been implements for customers
* Perform Well-architected review with current customers as well as new prospects to assess their AWS infrastructure.
* Propose remediation's to improve the customer's security, reliability, performance efficiency, cost optimization and operational excellence
* And more
What they can offer you: What they can offer you:
* A base salary up to $175,000
* OTE about $25K-- $30K
* 100% remote, with an element of travel to client sites to present solutions
* Great health benefits
* Unlimited PTO
Interviews have already begun so if you are interested in applying or know someone who is please contact Addison Green immediately at email@example.com with an updated resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the AWS market and some of the opportunities and AWS jobs that are available, please email me with a time and number you are wanting to speak at.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.