Security Cloud Engineer
Company profile: They are a well-rounded system automation DevOps engineers that cover a diversity of Application landscapes on Private, Public or Hybrid platforms. They are looking for a talented Security engineer who is familiar with techniques used by real world attackers against cloud-based, public-facing companies and is able to prioritize efforts based on this knowledge.
They will be looking for:
* Relevant BCs degree
* Experience on at least 3 platform deployments on Amazon or Azure where you were heavily involved in solution/decision making (preferably you had the lead);
* Experience with security challenges such as tooling, patching, integrating, testing, automation, visibility, cloud asset management, exposure footprint, cloud native vulnerability management, key/secret management.
What they offer:
* Competitive salary and bonus scheme
* A representative lease car with fuel card + refuelling abroad
* Since they have projects all over the Netherlands: A travel distance of one hour (one way).
* High-end laptop
* Development, development a little bit more development: takeover of study debt is possibly possible
* Good pension scheme: imagine enjoying golf and travelling to Bali on your latest 80's (you will get there very soon by the way, you know)
* Additional personal development plan and the ability to follow courses/training. wanted to learn how to cook or knit? Say no more!
So are looking for an opportunity to deep dive within the security world, mainly focusing on security in combination with AWS or Azure?! Apply today!