DevOps Engineer, Oxford, Interviewing Now £70,000
The successful applicant will be joining one of the leading forces in their vertical, focussing on the provision of solutions to help researchers utilise the power of technology. You will be joining a fantastic team who are technically led and work in conjunction with other technology departments in a fluid, dynamic open plan environment.
Training and development is also at the front of the business.
This is role comes with a mass of unique benefits:
* High% Pension Contribution
* Health Insurance
* Employee Purchase Programme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Generous Holiday Entitlement
Role & Responsibilities
* Strongly believe in the DevOps culture
* Manage multiple kubernetes clusters
* Working with engineers/product team to understand and support the products
* Docker & Kubernetes
* Cloud Computing
For more details on how to be shortlisted, contact me
Any queries, don't hesitate to contact me on +44 (0)191 917 4998
My Client would be very interested in hearing from you if you bring a positive attitude and outlook to work.
Key Skills: AWS / DevOps / Java / Oracle / Agile / CI/CD / Terraform / Docker / Oxford / Kubernetes