Want to work for a company who has had 12 awards since last year?! One of the awards was: HAPPIEST EMPLOYEES & BEST WORK-LIFE BALANCE! Extremely well funded, and just came out of its start-up stage; this company is looking to hire a mid-senior DevOps Engineer in Seattle.
* Develop, enhance and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure for our next-generation application platform
* Implement maintainable, well-tested automation scripting code for CI/CD/CM and other devops functions
* Minimum two years' experience in devops engineering, related CI/CD/CM platforms and tools, and Linux administration
* Solid AWS devops experience including build-out and operation of production environments for cloud-based applications.
* Proficient with application build and release processes and devops-relevant programming and scripting.
* Experience with infrastructure-as-code and related tools and automation including Terraform.
* Experience in containerized deployment and operations in production environments using Docker.
Why This Company?
* Listed in top 15 places to work in Seattle by USA TODAY
* Voted #1 company with happiest employees and best work-life balance
* Leading provider of project management software
* Great benefits - better than most start-ups
* Incredible culture
* Since they are growing rapidly - the opportunity for advancement and career growth is incredible
To apply email: email@example.com with an updated resume, or call John Gregory at 303-558-4410.
Jefferson Frank International is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and Big Data jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and Big Data market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.