Our client is a start-up company that is backed by reputable investors that are known for building up software companies. Our client is bringing technology to an industry that is accustomed to doing things the old fashioned way and by modern-day standards, archaic. They are currently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who can come in and scale their platform and build out the DevOps team. If this sounds like your next challenge, continue reading.
Role & Responsibilities
* First and foremost, you'll be scaling the platform as the client is growing and the platform needs to grow at the same pace.
* Eventually, you will have the opportunity to grow the DevOps team - hiring and developing the future DevOps team
* You will collaborate with various departments so great communication skills will be needed
* You will implement DevOps best practices and theory
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience with AWS and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
* Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
* Scripting experience with Python and/or Go
* Wizard at automation
* Experience building, deploying and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
* Deep understanding of DevOps best practices and how to implement them into a start-up environment
* Casual work environment
* Equity in the company
* Flexible PTO
* Competitive salary
* Great benefits package
If this role sounds like your next challenge, please apply below or you can email your resume directly to Thimetis Molina at email@example.com. This is a full-time permanent role and sponsorship is not available at this time. We are also not working with third party agencies or recruiters. Thank you for your understanding!