Cloud Security Architect Location: New York City, NY - 100% Onsite
*Travel expenses included for Non-Local Candidates*
Pay: Up to $200/Hour based on experience
Length of Contract: 6 Months + (contract-to-hire!)
My client is seeking an EXPERT cloud architect with a background in development.
This client is one of the most recognizable names in financial services.
Although experience in financial services is preferred it is not required.
Most importantly this company wants someone with a self-starter attitude and an all-star personality! Culture fit is significantly important to them as this role is 100% on site with a tight knit team. No visa sponsorship or 3rd party applications will be accepted.
US Citizen or Green Card (preferred)
* Excellent communication, leadership, project management skills
* Must have 5+ years of relevant cloud implementation experience
* Computer science or related IT degree preferred
* Preferably have an infrastructure as well as development background
* A deep technical acumen and breadth of experience involving multiple technologies, platforms, and cloud native architectures.
* Demonstrated knowledge of building systems that perform which are cost efficient and employ security practices that are at the highest degrees of compliance with industry standards.
* The ability to handle multiple priorities and initiatives.
* A demonstrated history of intellectual curiosity and learning agility; stays on the forefront of business and technology solutions, especially around cloud services and migration processes.
* Application/software and DevOps experience developing well architected, high performing, and scalable microservice based architectures that are resilient and recoverable is also highly desirable.
* Participating in IT Security and Compliance work streams in enterprise deployments of Public Cloud solutions
* Using an agile program approach, including an ability synthesize and commit to weekly deliverables.
* Collaborate on solutions with teams involved in infrastructure and application development, as well as operations.
* Partnering with customer experts in Risk, Compliance and IT Security to understand their requirements.
* Designing security solutions that satisfy customer's security and compliance needs
* A relentless focus on solutions that provide business benefits. Warning when there is any appearance of technology for its own sake.
* Analyzing client-proposed solutions and tactfully presenting where improvements should be made
* Producing high quality documentation as required. This will include architecture diagrams and written commentary on proposals
* Presenting the consequences of the client's preferences in tactful but clear terms
* Advising where the client may be mis-interpreting regulations either in a way that is stricter than intended or inadequately strict. Noting the consequences of such interpretations
If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. ***Please include subject: "Candidate Submission: Cloud Security Architect"
AWS / DevOps / Architect / Amazon Web Services / New York / Financial Services
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at email@example.com.
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.