Sr DevOps Engineer - Pasadena (Remote Flexibility)
We are thrilled to be working exclusively with this SaaS AWS Technology Partner that is helping users save precious time. The role offers the opportunity to advance your career along with stellar benefits including unlimited PTO, stock options, remote flexibility and top of line medical plans. I am looking for a DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer to join the Platform Engineering team! In this role, you'll be providing the key function of building and administering the solutions and infrastructure that ensure our cloud service maintains availability, scalability, performance and efficiency. You will perform and automate system administration services including installation, configuration, maintenance, and disaster recovery.
* Obsessively focused on customer satisfaction and attention to detail in your work
* A strong desire to learn and contribute across a variety of technologies and disciplines
* Love of working in a fast moving, constantly changing team environment
* Ability to quickly diagnose and solve problems collaboratively
* Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role required
* Expert knowledge of Linux
* Understanding of AWS security concepts including VPC, VPN, KMS, and IAM to protect data at-rest and in-transit via encryption highly desirable
* Ability to create scripts in Python, Go, or other modern language required
* Experience using git or similar code repository required
* Knowledge of workflow tools (e.g. Github, Jenkins, cloud builders.)
* Experience in 24x7 production operations, preferably supporting a highly available environment for a SaaS or cloud service provider
* Experience with HashiCorp's Terraform and Packer tools a big plus.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills including the ability to quickly identify trends and patterns and ability to identify root causes of problems and candidate solutions.
* Working knowledge of containers (Docker, Kubernetes, ECR, etc) a plus.
* Able to participate in 24x7 on-call rotation
* Excellent communication skills and willing to take initiative
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2065 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.