An exciting opportunity has presented itself for a dynamic DevOps Engineer with proven experience in an AWS environment. The client is rapidly expanding, based in Leeds, and has sights set on further growth.
You will be working on a Greenfield project which has just entered the development phase, and features working with new technologies. Your day-to-day role will include the following:
* Creating, maintaining, optimising infrastructure
* Implementing continuous integration, and deployment whilst monitoring it
You should possess the following skills:
* Proven experience working in an AWS environment
* Practical experience building and deploying to cloud solutions (AWS)
* Ability with Scripting (BASH, Shell, Python, etc)
* Proven experience with Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, and Kubernetes
* Communication skills and experience working in an agile environment
The initial contract is for 5 months with potential for extension. There will be the possibility for a couple of days week remote a week.
The client is looking to hire someone ASAP, with interviews planned for the next week.