AWS DevOps Engineer- Pittsburgh, PA- $100,000
A fast-growing data analytics company is looking to bring on a DevOps Engineer. You will get the chance to work with the latest AI technologies and be able solve complex problems for the U.S. government through data science. If you are interested in working in a fast-paced, exciting, and unique work environment, look no further! Check on the details of the job below and apply!
* Manage and monitor the current engineering infrastructure
* Automate systems processes to improve overall stability and performance of the platform
* Monitor the implementation of applications and integrations
* Be able to work closely and collaborate with other developers and engineers
* 3-5 years of hands-on experience with AWS
* 3-5 years of professional experience as DevOps Engineer
* Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
* Proficient in Python or Bash
* U.S. citizenship required
* Career growth opportunity
* Unlimited PTO
* Flexible work hours
* Stock options
To be considered for this role, please send your resume to Caroline Bono at email@example.com call me at 347-783-6752
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.