Come and be a part of growing company that focuses on machine and human intelligence. They have a strong hold on their market and need someone to come in and help them continue to grow. As an expert data partner, their cross functional team parachutes in to optimize data environments, clean inconsistent data, and operationalize AI / ML use cases that accelerate growth.
* Competitive wages
* Excellent Benefits
* Generous PTO
* Work/Life Balance
* 5+ years proven technology leadership experience.
* 10+ years engineering, architecting and delivering technology solutions.
* BS in computer science or related field mandatory
* Intellectual curiosity and passion for data, technology, and applied machine learning.
* Ability to offer solutions based on client needs while being technology agnostic.
* Must communicate technical jargon to non-technical people in an understandable way.
* Proven, successful IT project management skills.
* Customer-oriented work ethic and ability to foster a sense of teamwork across all members of the project team extending to the customer.
* Proven leadership skills and the ability to motivate and foster teamwork.
* Experience building services & automated solutions on public clouds (Amazon, Azure, and GCP)
If you or anyone you know fits these requirements, than please apply quickly as interviews have already begun. If this isn't the right fit for you, please still reach out to me through email, as I have several other positions available in Utah.