Looking for a Senior DevOps engineer with experience in building cloud solutions in AWS. The ideal candidate will have a passion for delivering robust solutions and services to support customer business applications. As a DevOps engineer you will have the responsible to deliver fully automated end-to-end CI/CD pipeline processes spanning integration, automated tests, and performance quality metrics along with zero downtime feature/microservice driven deployments using blue/green or canary deployment techniques. Additionally, you will be responsible to implement and utilize monitoring and alerting capabilities that provide insight into runtime of systems and applications along with information to enable rapid problem detection and remediation.
This expert candidate will deliver high quality solutions that include, but are not limited to, AWS API Gateway, Lambda, Dynamo DB, and Cognito. In addition, the candidate will provide guidance to the customer on the most efficient usage and applicability of AWS tools and services
Must Have Skills:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or relevant field
* AWS DevOps Engineer and/or Solutions Architect certifications
* 7+ years of AWS DevOps Experience
* Strong experience designing, leading and coaching others on AWS best practices, solutions and services, to include significant hands-on DevOps experience
* Must have significant experience implementing CI/CD pipelines
* Must have significant experience implementing Infrastructure as code
* Must have experience creating AWS Landing Zones and Security policies
* Strong understanding of core AWS services and AWS architecture best practices
* Demonstrate a strong understanding of the AWS Well-Architected Framework to validate solution/architecture
* Hands-on experience leading the deployment of business software at scale
* AWS DevOps and Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
* Expert in AWS DevOps toolset: AWS CodeCommit, CodeBuilder, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy
* Experience with application discovery and migration wave planning
* Experience with modern deployment methodologies such as Canary and blue/green
* Strong scripting skills - Python preferred
* Must exhibit proficiency in the use of modern programming languages.
* Must exhibit proficiency in the use of structured query language (SQL).
* Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
* Experience with service management tools integration such as Service Now, Jira, Confluence, Splunk, Data Dog, Cloudability
* Strong hands-on experience with configuration management tools Ansible, Chef, Puppet
* Strong hands on experience creating and deploying Cloud Formation Templates
* Working knowledge and experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies
* Leading highly available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments
* Proficient in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
* Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs
* Strong experience on industry security best practices and applicability to AWS services to meet the needs of the customer
* Ability to apply a basic understand of cloud-native applications to write code
* Must be able to work independently on multiple concurrent tasks in a highly dynamic environment with strong customer service skills, teaming skills and the ability to collaborate within a cross functional team