Senior Android Developer - New York City
Why are you on the market? What are you looking for? Are you interested in technology focus, the work you are doing? Or maybe you are just interested in earning a bit more money.
Either or, I am working with an extremely well known client within the New York area. This company can offer you fantastic exposure to a huge range of technologies as well as career growth, fantastic working environments and also, working in a market where the end result is helping others. What's more, you can earn a good salary with great company benefits as well!
So who are my client?
My client work heavily within the Artificial intelligence and Data Science space where the core focus is creating applications and providing data to various end users and vendors within the health science industry. The applications and software you work with will directly help patients to get proper treatment, diagnoses and benefit greater from various consultations. The work you do directly impacts people lives and health.
What will you be doing?
We are currently looking for Senior Android developers to help develop and build brand new applications from scratch. You will work in a highly technical and responsible position helping to not only hands on code, but also help to develop and mentor junior staff members. These applications will be built from scratch and you should have experience in the full project lifecycle from a software development perspective.
Due to the pace and environment you will work in, you should be able to build these applications quickly and efficiently in an agile environment. Alongside all of the above, You must will work on both front and back end development with back end coding as well as front end UI/UX design and development.
What technologies will be useful?
With the diversity and complexity of the applications you will create we are looking for individuals with a wide skill set and exposure to a number of different, development based technologies. These include:
* You applications will be implemented and deployed into AWS based environment. Having exposure to AWS services and platforms will be highly beneficial.
* Experience with algorithms and the design of patterns.
* Strong working experience with Objective C, Swift used with RESTful API.
* Testing experience giving the ability to test your and other developers codes prior to deployment.
What will you get?
* Work alongside a brilliant team of developers, Project managers and leadership team.
* Health cover 100%
* Fantastic salary offerings
* The applications and code you create has a direct impact on people lives giving great achievement and impact in the market and everyday life.
* Great working locations and offices.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity or would like to have a look at wider roles in different areas, get in touch at email@example.com or catch me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/â~ï¸-alex-colbeck-â~ï¸-373372132/
I always like to connect with IT professionals within my space and whether interested in this position or want to establish initial contact with myself and hear about roles in the future across different areas, get in touch!