DevOps Engineer | £110k | Leeds
My client is a leading software, IT and Digital engineering consultancy. They help clients solve hard technical problems in a wide variety of domains using a diverse set of technology stacks.
They are looking for people with the soul of an engineer; people who'll roll up their sleeves and get stuck into the kind of projects where others fear to tread.
They work hard, but they play hard as well. Because when they do something great, they're not shy about celebrating it.
They work with some of the industries bleeding edge technologies including some of the following:
* AWS/Azure/Google Cloud Platform
* Experience with IaaS services such as Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, Google Cloud Platform, Docker or similar.
* Source code management systems such as Git, build tools such as Maven and CI tools such as Jenkins or Concourse.
* Management of modern messaging and database components such as RabbitMQ and MYSQL
* Experience of working in a team with a DevOps culture surrounded by lean / agile delivery methodologies.
Nice to have:
* Experience with development languages such as Go, Python Node.js, scripting language such as Bash and PHP would also be beneficial.
* Log management and analysis solutions such as ELK stack, Loggly, Splunk, Sumo Logic and monitoring tools such as Zabbix, Nagios, New Relic, Prometheus or similar.