Jefferson Frank are working alongside a large UK Consultancy based in London who are reaching out to Solutions Architects looking for their next opportunity. Based in Slough, you will work with clients to identify, document and translate their business strategy and requirements into solutions and services that help their client achieve their business outcomes using Analytics.
Day-to-day you will:
* Translate business requirements to technical solutions leveraging strong business acumen
* Analyse current business practice, processes, and procedures as well as identifying future business opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics PaaS Services
* Develop overall solution plans and strategic vision for data and analytics solutions, providing a comprehensive roadmap for clients' needs
* Provide high-level architectural expertise to sales, project and other analytics teams
* Perform key management and thought leadership role in the areas of advanced data techniques, including data modeling, data access, data integration, data visualisation, text mining, data discovery, statistical methods, database design and implementation
* Define and achieve a strategic roadmap for the enterprise; including data modeling, implementation and data management for our enterprise data warehouse and advanced data analytics systems
* Identify risks, assumptions, and develop estimates end-to-end based on Solution Plans
* Build relationships with solution architects and collaborate on promoting solution architectural best practices across the company
Your technical/non-technical skills include:
* Proven client experience selecting architecture that services clients' needs with the balance of costs, capability, and risk to meet clients' business objectives
* Demonstrated experience of turning business use case and requirements to technical solutions
* Experience in business processing mapping of data and analytics solutions
* Strong understanding of the value proposition(s) associated with AI, Data, PaaS (Azure PaaS is a plus!), and DevOps
* People management responsibilities both directly and indirectly with globally dispersed teams
* Passion for AI
* Knowledge on Big Data technologies: Hadoop (Hortonworks or Cloudera) Spark, Storm, Pig/Hive, NoSQL, DocumentDb, MongoDB
* Preferred Certifications:Microsoft Azure Designing and Implementing Big Data Analytics (70 -475)
Jefferson Frank International Ltd is the global leader in AWS recruitment, advertising more AWS jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users globally and we have never had more live development jobs for AWS professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the AWS market I have built relationships with most of the key employers.
Jefferson Frank Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To discuss this opportunity further or apply for the vacancy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Thomas Gilroy on +44 191 814 7448.