Google Cloud Engineer - Boston-Contract - $150/hr
Length of Contract: 12 Months
Pay: $150.00 Hourly, based on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Industry: Google Cloud Partner Network
* 3 years of hands on technical experience with Google Cloud or 5+ years with AWS in addition to 1 year of experience with Google Cloud
* 5+ years of professional IT experience
* B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field
* Experience managing databases
* Networking experience: Routing, VPNs, Load Balancing, & Firewalls
* Experience architecting & developing software or infrastructure for scalable, distributed systems.
* Experience building and mentoring teams
* Adaptability and a desire to learn quickly, understand and work with new technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud.
* Excellent communication and written documentation
Nice to have:
* Google Cloud Architect (Certified)
* AWS Certified Architect
* US Citizen or Green Card
Interview Process: 2 Phone Screenings + 1 F2F Interview
!!! PLEASE READ !!!
If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to Payton at JFI: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: "Candidate Submission: Google Engineer"
No 3rd party recruiters or agency submissions are accepted.
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at email@example.com
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.