I am currently recruiting for a Data and Analytics Lead to join the Big Data team of a London based Client.
This role will allow you to make a real impact… You will work with a team of great people transforming the insurance industry's attitude towards data. Whilst this is an opportunity to work on some exciting projects, you must be able to work within a high energy, fast-paced environment.
A leading insurtech start-up based in Central London.
You'll be leading a team of data engineers and data scientists, working very closely other teams to build the perfect data-driven products that will change the insurance sector. As part of the role, you'll :
* Lead and mentor the team
* Hands-on delivery and project management
* Be responsible for the data lake and data warehouses running on AWS.
* Provide advice on the most appropriate solution/architecture for the business needs.
* Determine how to apply a range of techniques for data profiling, source system analysis and how to bring multiple data sources together in a conformed model for analysis.
* Help building our Data Assets by applying machine learning techniques to produce insight.
* Work together with the engineering teams to productionise the models into our product.
* Data engineering/data science
* standard ML and AI frameworks and libraries),
* AWS Cloud
* Desirable: microservices architecture, Elasticsearch.
* Flexible working
* Share options scheme
* Free food and drinks
* Regular training
* 23 days off + bank holidays
* Regular team events
To discuss this and other exciting opportunities in more detail please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alex Todd on 0191 814 7445 in complete confidence ASAP.
Jefferson Frank International are the leading AWS recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more AWS jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Overseas and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for AWS professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the AWS technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.