I am working alongside an expanding and successful energy software and consultancy with offices in London and Canterbury. One side provides consultancy and management services direct to major energy users in the UK such as manufacturers, super markets and hotel chains.
Due to increasing demand from across the UK for all three products and goals expansion, they are recruiting enthusiastic candidates to join the software team to fuel these ambitious targets.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Data Engineer/SQL Developer to join a dynamic team, launching a cutting-edge system. Following positive feedback on the UK rollout of the commodity trade capture, position, and risk management system, an additional team member is required to help with international expansion.
Core Skills Required:
* Advanced SQL development (DDL and DML)
* Knowledge of various ELT (or ETL) techniques
* Performance tuning and optimisation experience
* Ability to adjust to MySQL if experience is from a different DB flavour
* AWS experience
* Database Administration
* RESTful API development (JSON, XML, CSV)
* Business Intelligence experience (e.g. Power BI, QlikView, Tableau)
* Big Data experience