Data Engineer - up to £75k
My client is looking for passionate Data Engineers to help build, maintain and support a new cloud based big data platform as part of a large investment plan across data. They are a global company who put lots of investment into training and supporting their staff. This position is for an experienced cloud based Engineers who are looking to join a dedicated team while being exposed to new technologies and existing tools.
* Strong knowledge of AWS
* Big Data
* Experience of CI/CD
* Jenkins/Bamboo/AWS Code Pipeline/AWS Code Commit
* Ansible, Puppet/Chef
* Ensure that data solutions are complimentary and not duplicative.
* Build and maintain high-performance, fault-tolerant, secure and scalable data platform to support multiple data solutions use cases.
* Interface with other technology teams to design and implement robust products, services and capabilities for the data platform making use infrastructure as code and automation.
* Build and support platforms to enable our data engineers and data scientists to build our cloud based big data platform.
* Create patterns, common ways of working, and standardised guidelines to ensure consistency across the organisation.
* Life insurance
* Great Pension scheme
* Insurance discounts
* Cycle to work scheme
If this opportunity interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.