Sr. DevOps Engineer - Award winning company - Incredible work/life balance - Great Benefits
If you are a DevOps Engineer with a motivation to deploy, enhance, and maintain a highly available production setting, let me know. This company is a well-funded, smaller, and has an extremely impressive backing from major Fortune 500 companies. See below for details.
* Implement maintainable, automation scripting for CI/CD and other DevOps functions
* Build and extend monitoring for performance and reliability for core application components and supporting services
* Lead younger engineers
* Much more, this person needs to be able to wear many different hats!
* 2 years' experience with AWS in a DevOps role
* 2 years' experience in a production setting (not internal system/tools)
* Knowledge and experience with Agile Software Development Cycle
Why this company?
* Great work/life balance
* Modern post start-up, start-up (it's a small well-funded company, with start-up feel, but with none of the start-up headaches)
* Causal work environment - great culture
* Great benefits, better than most start-ups
* 5 out of 5 stars on GlassDoor
To apply email: firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated resume, or call John Gregory at 303-558-4401.
Jefferson Frank International is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and Big Data jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and Big Data market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.