Data Engineer - West London - £55,000 - £63,000
Jefferson Frank are currently recruiting for a Data Engineer to join an exciting new Data team based in West London (easily accessible from most tube lines). They need somebody to come in who has good experience in setting up Data pipelines.
At this moment, there are some connections between the data but they are looking to create these pipelines between all of their systems in order to help improve the flow of data in order to pull reports and make better informed business decisions.
In terms of technologies, they are fairly flexible to listen to any proposals as you will be the first person in this team so have a strong element of control over the chosen technologies.
- Create and maintain data pipeline architecture
- Create large data sets - meeting business requirements
- Build analytics tools
- Leverage cloud based ETL and warehouse tools to create data pipelines
- Experience setting up a data pipeline aggregating content from multiple data sources (greenfield project experience is a plus)
- Have experience working with a different range of technologies
- Data engineer job experience for the past few years
Technologies which could be used in this position:
* Big Data, Hadoop, PySpark, Hive, PowerBI
* Python, Scala, Java
* SQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Neo4j
* AWS, S3, Redshift
In this position, you will be given a prominent role in defining the Data future of this company. They are looking for candidates who can come in and show a desire to work using a variety of technologies and constantly look to improve on their skills.
If you feel this position is something which you can excel in then please click apply today or call Iain on 0191 338 6631 / email firstname.lastname@example.org