Full Stack Developer - Espoo, Houvola, Jyvaskyla, and Mikkeli - Finland **Start date ASAP**
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Full Stack Developer for one of our leading clients in Espoo, and many other locations around Finland. Enjoy flexible working hours and remote days (up to 100% remote), alongside the possibility to use core hours for personal development, i.e. learn new tech. We also work with the latest technology, and offer a generous salary of up to 5,500€/pm (depending on experience and other factors).
* Java experience 2+ years
* Any relevant JS framework (Ideally Angular)
* Finnish Speaking
Other Beneficial Skills but not compulsory
* Cloud knowledge (e.g. AWS)
* GIT, CI (e.g. Jenkins)
* Agile working methods (e.g. Scrum)
* Chance to tailor your role to your strengths
* Negotiate remote percentage
* Long lasting partnerships with big organisations
* Relocation opportunities (Both within Finland and abroad)
* International company with flexibility & freedom of SME
* New technologies & products
* New office
* Flexible working hours, remote days
* Projected strong growth
* 1st stage general interview
* 2nd stage technical interview
If you think this role would be ideal for you, and you believe you have what it takes to be successful, please contact me directly via the following details:
Jit Dey (AWS & Azure Recruitment Consultant, Jefferson Frank International).
Email: email@example.com Telephone: +358 753 252 514.
All details discussed will remain confidential.