Don't you love the idea of getting in at the start of a new company, and knowing you will be impacting their success? My client is a start-up company, but they have plenty of financial backing. They are looking for a DevOps Engineer that has experience with AWS. Please see requirements below.
* 2+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer
* AWS experience including design, configuration, monitoring and related production operations
* Familiarity/experience with relevant programming and scripting
* Experience with configuration management and automation tools including Terraform.
* Experience in containerized deployment and operations especially Docker.
* Familiar with rapid software development lifecycles, technology stacks, and related operations practices. Full-stack application experience a plus
* Previous start-up experience a plus.
* Competitive salary
* Company equity
* Paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage
* Employer-funded wellness spending account
* 401(k) plan with company match
* Six weeks paid time off annually
* Paid parental leave
* Flexible schedule
* Well-stocked kitchen, team lunches and great coffee
* Casual and fun office environment
* Free onsite parking
If you or anyone you know could be the right fit, than please apply ASAP, as interviews have already begun. If this isn't the right fit for you, than please still email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, as I have several jobs in the Seattle Area.
Look forward to hearing from you!