Senior Data Engineer - Philadelphia, PA - Full Time - $140K
Seeking a skilled Data Engineer to pair with my client's analytics company, located right outside of Philadelphia. This company is a premiere AWS Partner, and they specialize in creating analytical tools to help customers ensure that they are making smart and safe decisions in regards to spending their money.
In this role, you will be working with a close tight-knit group of Data Engineers and Data Scientists, where you will be required to develop and implement a new AWS data platform, build and construct ETL pipelines using Python, optimize queries, and much more!
* Demonstrated Cloud Computing experience with AWS technologies (S3, EC2, EMR, RDS, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk)
* Working experience with Python
* Strong experience in API development and backend coding
* Experience building CI/CD pipelines
* Working experience with Apache Spark
* Experience with constructing and altering ETL
* Great Communication Skill
* Ability to meet strict deadlines
* Competitive Salary
* Quarterly Bonuses / Production Based Bonuses
* Ability to work with the latest technologies on the market!
* Clear opportunity to grow into a Senior Management position
* Learn directly from the Director of A.I, ML, and Engineering
* Ability to attend industry workshops and seminars
* 4 Weeks PTO
* Premium Healthcare
* Commuter Reimbursements
* Excellent company culture
* Work life balance
* FAST INTERVIEW PROCESS
This position is my clients number one priority at this point in time, with the intentions to fill the role by the start of next month. Several candidates are in process at this time, so if you would like to be considered for this opportunity APPLY NOW!
To apply, contact me via email: email@example.com ; phone: (212)-731-8282 ; or LinkedIn message. Upon conversation, please be able to provide an updated CV.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader in Amazon Web Services recruiting. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.