Analytics Solutions Architect - London - Up to £85k
My client based in London would like to speak to Solution Architects that are looking to join a fast growing team that is always on the fore front of working with the new technologies. You will be surrounded and supported by a great team that always have a can-do attitude.
Day To Day:
* Translate business requirements to technical solutions leveraging strong business acumen
* Analyse current business practice, processes, and procedures as well as identifying future business opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics PaaS Services
* Develop overall solution plans and strategic vision for data and analytics solutions, providing a comprehensive roadmap for clients' needs
* Provide high-level architectural expertise to sales, project and other analytics teams
* Perform key management and thought leadership role in the areas of advanced data techniques, including data modeling, data access, data integration, data visualisation, text mining, data discovery, statistical methods, database design and implementation
* Define and achieve a strategic roadmap for the enterprise; including data modeling, implementation and data management for our enterprise data warehouse and advanced data analytics systems
* Identify risks, assumptions, and develop estimates end-to-end based on Solution Plans
* Build relationships with solution architects and collaborate on promoting solution architectural best practices across the company
Some of the technologies you would've worked with:
* AI, Data, PaaS
* Modern Data Platforms and solutions incorporating AI and Advanced Analytics
* Lambda and Kappa architecture
* Hadoop (Hortonworks or Cloudera) Spark, Storm, Pig/Hive, NoSQL, DocumentDb, MongoDB
Do you not have all the skills mentioned above? I'd still like to hear from you.
If you are looking for an excellent salary, flexible working with minimal travel, private medical care, ongoing training and career progression then this is the job for you.
Office Line: 0191 500 0020
LinkedIn: 'Dee Manzini'
Rest assured, anything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) & DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS & DevOps professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS/DevOps professional walking into your dream job, or an organization hiring an incredible candidate for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency.