Data Engineer Consultant
We are currently working alongside a large property company based in Reading. Recently hailing themselves as the biggest in the UK, they are going from strength to strength and the next hiring spree is going to take them to the next level.
Key areas of accountability will include:
* Working with large data sets drawn from a wide variety of internal and external sources; including environmental data, survey feedback and operational data
* Design and interrogation of databases; carrying out data transformations and liaising with the business to improve our ways of working
* Supporting the business and working with stakeholders closely to design, build, and maintain a range of reports
* Becoming a key point of contact, collaborating with colleagues, and engaging with stakeholders to further our objectives. You will influence and inform colleagues and senior leadership on operational decisions
* Maintaining data quality and ensure data is secure and properly utilised in line with the GDPR
We are looking for:
* A self-motivated logical individual with an analytical "can-do" mind-set.
* Experience and knowledge of working with databases, data analysis, and reporting
* Ability to learn new tools and techniques quickly
* Knowledge and experience of Python and/or SQL is advantageous
* Experience with AWS and/or Azure
Salary: £55,000 - £75,000
Jefferson Frank International Ltd is the global leader in AWS recruitment, advertising more AWS jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users globally and we have never had more live development jobs for AWS professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the AWS market I have built relationships with most of the key employers.
Jefferson Frank Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To discuss this opportunity further or apply for the vacancy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Thomas Gilroy on +44 191 814 7448.