Technical Cloud Security Success Manager - Los Angeles
Do you want to work for a Fortune 100 cloud company that has 92% growth over the past two years?
You have the opportunity to work on challenging projects as you help a top company revolutionize security in the cloud.
The role is vital to the growth of the business as you are responsible for driving renewals and improving the customer's experience while working directly with the sales team.
* You will work with customers to device and standardize cloud security programs
* You'll be the first point of contact with customer-related problems
* You'll create plans along with the technical support team to find efficient resolutions
* You will recommend features that can improve security conditions using the understandings of how customers are using the solutions
* You'll build relationships with customers to implement post-sales opportunities
* 80/20 split based on experience
* 401k match
* Excellent health, dental, vision, and life insurance
* 4+ years of cloud security experience
* Post-sales experience is a plus
* Hands-on experience in cloud operations
* Knowledge of SOC 2, GDPR, ISO 27001
* Lambda, Terraform, SQS, Dynamo, Redis, Cloudflare Workers
* Able to travel 30%
* Experience in iOS or Android is a plus
For all inquiries, please contact John Thomas immediately at email@example.com with your most recent resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. Please see www.jefferson frank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.