DevOps Automation Engineer - Remote (20% Travel)
We are thrilled to be working exclusively with this Premier AWS Consulting Partner. This partner is always looking for DevOps Engineers specifically people who love to make things work better, faster and get a kick out of automating everything. This client has grown its Engineering team by over 80% in the past year and is continuing to add talented Engineers to their dynamic team. The role is remote-first with around 20% of your time spent on-site with customers. The role also offers unlimited PTO, flexible schedule, and paid training for AWS certifications. You will Collaboratively work with Advanced DevOps Automation Engineers and Senior DevOps Automation Engineers to employ industry-leading Continuous Delivery patterns to execute them to achieve successful continuous delivery solutions for the customers.
* Technical experience in either development, operations, or full-stack implementations
* Demonstrated programming capability in a high-level programming language such as Ruby, Python, Java, C# or other languages
* Successful customer engagements providing continuous delivery solutions, preferably employing AWS
* Demonstrated Linux or Windows command-line capability
* Familiar with core suite of AWS Services related to DevOps, with particular depth in those that are heavily used when providing DevOps Automation solutions, including the Management and Deployment services such as AWS CloudFormation, OpsWorks and IAM
* Experience establishing and employing Continuous Integration practices and tools such as Jenkins or other CI tools
* Frequent and comfortable use of configuration management automation tools such as Chef (or other such tools) in creating continuous delivery systems
* AWS Certified Associate (Solutions Architect, Sys Ops, Developer). If you do not already have one or more AWS certifications, we focus on achieving that during a new Stelligentsia's first 100 days on the job.
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2065 or email me at email@example.com. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.