Job Description - Data Engineer - San Francisco, CA - $190,000
My client is looking for an experience Data Engineer to help lead their team in San Francisco!
Role & Responsibilities
* Develop and design end to end solutions
* Automate, deploy and support solutions
* Document technical design specifications and explain business and functional requirements
* Build prototypes for projects
* Improve analytics for the eco-system solution design as well as architecture
Skills & Qualifications
* 8+ years experience as a Data Engineer
* Strong knowledge of Big Data tools such as Hadoop, Hive, SQL
* Data Modeling experience
* Detail oriented
* 5+ years of hands on experience developing on a Linux platform
* 4+ years of experience working with scripting languages (Python, SAS)
* Experience with Spark, PySpark, Zeppelin, and Jupyter
If you feel that you or someone you know would be a strong fit for this position, please reach out to Adin Leibovich at Jefferson Frank International at 303-558-4399 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Frank is part of the Frank Recruitment Group, a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including AWS and Azure, as well as Big Data, Data Science, DevOps and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the up-most importance. For more information on available AWS/DevOps jobs, as well as the AWS/DevOps market, I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.