DevOps Engineer - Seattle, WA - $120,000 - FTE only, no C2C
An industry leader the work collaboration software industry is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join their team in re-envisioning their product and building on cutting-edge technology. In this role, you'll be working with the Engineering and Product teams to build out infrastructure in AWS.
* Monitor performance, reliability and status of core application platforms
* Develop and apply automation scripting and code for configuration management, continuous delivery, and other operational functions
* Evaluate new technologies and build solutions to improve platform
* Design, build and operate core infrastructure
* 2+ years experience as DevOps Engineer
* Experience with AWS
* Experience with Terraform
* Experience with Docker and containerized deployment
* Experience with scripting or programming languages
* Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
* Wellness spending account
* 401k plan with match
* 6 weeks PTO
* Flexible hours
* Free onsite parking
If you or anyone you know would like to be considered for this role, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 303-558-4378.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market, we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.