Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Salary: $150,000 + 75% Remote Flex
Location: Boston MA
Job Type: Permanent
This company is a fast growing healthcare software company that is looking for a DevOps Engineer to help them as they move from an analytics as a service to a product company. They're looking for someone who can help mature the product and help execute the product road map. It's a smaller company which leaves infinite opportunities for employees to leave their mark and accelerate positions.
* Work with engineers to automate, compose and scale the product and data pipelines infrastructure.
* Build CI/CD pipelines to rapidly bring in new features to the system.
* Encourage and execute a culture of security by automating SecDevOps into the company's software engineering lifecycle.
* Hold yourself and the rest of your team to a high standard
* Communicate well with both team members as well as the managerial staff.
* At this position, you will be working with:
* Software development and cloud engineering
* Linux operating Systems - ex: Ubuntu, Red Hat etc.
* Scripting with backend programming languages- ex: Python or Go or Java etc.
* Database technologies- Postgres, or MySQL or Mongo etc.
Bonus if you have worked with:
* Containers such as Docker or Kubernetes
* Automation tools such as Terraform or Ansible
* Life Insurance
* Paid time off
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
* 75% Remote Flex
To be considered for this role, please send your resume to Baker Earl at email@example.com call me at 347-783-6767
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS DevOps roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.