DevOps Engineer - Lehi, UT - $75k-$85k - FTE only
An industry leader the cyber security industry is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join their team in fortifying the world's most trusted brands against cyber threats. In this role you will ensure the availability of the company's cutting edge security platforms while also architecting the CI/CD pipelines for the developers of the team.
* Manage SaaS security applications
* Spearhead adoption of Kubernetes
* Train new and existing DevOps Engineers
* Oversee software deployment process
* Automate processes using Lambda
* Collaborate with other teams (development, infrastructure, training, and functional engineering)
* 2+ years experience with CI/CD pipeline management using Jenkins, CodeBuild, Puppet, Git, etc.
* Experience using containerization, Kubernetes preferred, to host microservices
* Experience with automated deployment
* Knowledge of Cloud-specific security principles and tools (AWS WAF)
Nice to Haves:
* SaaS deployment experience on AWS, GCP or Azure
* AWS or GCP certification
* Configuration experience with Splunk
* Previous security experience
* Sysadmin experience
* MySQL or MSSQL
* Medical/dental/vision benefits; 100% covered for employee, 75% covered for dependents
* HAS company contribution
* 401k program with match
* 20 PTO days, 8 paid holidays
* Fitness benefits
* Tuition/certification reimbursement
If you or anyone you know would like to be considered for this role, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 303-558-4378.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market, we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.