I am working with one of the hottest startups in Houston who will soon be leading the way in real time data and analytics for the triumphant oil and gas domain. The world's largest organizations rely on their platform for each minute of the day to support their operations.
They are looking for a skilled DevOps Engineer who has a passion for running infrastructure smoothly and who will create a scalable and stable environment. As a DevOps Engineer here, you would be maintaining and scaling the entire IaaS and PaaS stack and will be navigating a fast paced team environment.
What they are looking for:
* 3+ years of DevOps or AWS focused experience
* Strong AWS knowledge - Lambda, EC2, Redis, EDS, CloudFormation, CircleCI, etc.
* Experience scaling IaaS and PaaS stack
* MongoDB, Kafka, Postgres and Bash experience
* CI/CD pipeline management experience
* Linux/Unix administration experience
What they can offer you:
* Competitive PTO structure
* 401k options
* Personal growth plans laid out
* Highly competitive medical, dental and vision plans
* Pet friendly office
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other with Amazon Web Services please e-mail your CV and contact details to Amanda Hunt at email@example.com or call 972-437-8259 x3849.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.