Flexible Hours and Remote Work
Company and Product
A product development organization whose access-as-a-service implementation assists big enterprise companies (like Coca Cola, NBA, Michelin and more) on a global scale to innovate with disruptive digital services. They have a special approach with a cloud-based solution that helps the organizations to open up their services digitally and introduce the sharing of their digital records and smart devices. Yes, many IoT stuff too! Everything is happening with respect to the GDPR, scaling up to millions of end-users. The company is located in the broader Brussels region and they're looking forward to welcoming an ambitious DevOps Engineer in their fast-growing team of Security and Cloud specialists.
That's a brief explanation, you can find a much more in-depth analysis of the company and their products online after I share the link with you.
Working either alone or within a team that has adopted the agile methodology, your role revolves around contributing quality solutions to your company's services packages. From a technical point of view, we're looking for people who have experience with OR are willing to learn:
* AWS or similar cloud computing technologies, specifically AWS Lambda (or similar like Firebase)
* Knowledge of OAuth 2 is a plus.
We're open to people who just graduated or with only a few years of experience. Although remote is an option, fully remote is not and we prefer people on-premise. From a soft skill point of view, we're looking for people who are:
- Pragmatic: You are someone who gets things done in the best possible way, preferring existing solutions over reinventing the wheel yourself
- Team players: You are someone who naturally involves others in your work as well as willing to help your colleagues out when they're stuck. Communication is key.
- Unbiased: You're not married to technology and are open to exploring new options
Fast and easy, you reach out to me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos at email@example.com, and I bring you in touch with the Hiring Manager for an interview. If positive, you visit them one last time to discuss numbers. The starting date is as soon as possible so if you're interested, I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
To be considered for this role you must be already in Belgium.