Role & Responsibilities
* Solve a client's most complex security automation and orchestration challenges
* Review procedures relating to Cyber threat intelligence, monitoring, incident response, attack surface reduction, and design automated actions to accelerate the triage, validation, eradication, and remediation of security incidents
* Leverage expertise in leading security operations tools and industry standard scripting languages to effectively write "playbooks" in Phantom.
* Create, maintain, and manage a library of automated playbooks for common information security threats and customise these plans for client specific environments.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience with Splunk>Phantom and ServiceNow SecOps, including writing Splunk>Phantom playbooks, or troubleshooting, training, or supporting technical request
* Experience with object-oriented languages, including Python, JS, or Go
* Experience with one or more of the following Cybersecurity tools: FireEye, PhishMe, Nexpose, Symantec DLP, ForeScout, ZScaler, Palo Alto, BlueCoat/Symantec, Check Point, McAfee, Carbon Black, CrowdStrike, Splunk, Cisco SourceFire, RSA Archer, ServiceNow, or AppSpider