Application Security Engineer - Cloud Security - LA
Do you want to work on challenging projects and help a business advance their security?
You can work for a company that values security as a core principal to their business. You can be a key contributor to helping the development team deliver top-notch innovative security.
* You will work with engineering teams to create secure architecture
* You'll implement bug fixes and code reviews
* You'll develop tools that find and prevent platform abuse
* You will teach and lead a group of engineers on secure code best practices
* You'll establish SDLC
* 175k - 185k
* Paid holidays and PTO
* 401k with match
* Excellent heath, dental, vision, and life insurance
* Extensive experience with Python, Go, or Java
* In-depth understanding of Aws or comparable platforms
* Understanding of OWASP Top Ten
* Knowledge of regulatory standards such as SOC 2, GDPR, ISO 27001
* Terraform, SQS, Dynamo, Redis, Cloudflare Workers
* Red Team pen-testing is desirable
* Some knowledge of iOS or Android is a plus
For all inquiries, please contact John Thomas immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with your most recent resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.