AWS - Back End Python Developer - Boston, MA - $120k + Equity
My client is working on accelerating the process of building predictive data models and creating tools that data scientist can effectively use. They are a large company based out of Boston that is seeking a number of professionals to join the Development team.
* 3 years development experience with Python (2 and 3)
* Hands on experience with:
* Rest API
* Knowledge of computer science fundamentals
* Knowledge/Experience with AWS
* Develop, test and support features of various applications
* Create & maintain automated unit and functional tests
* Collaborate on the design of infrastructure with adjacent teams
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other with Amazon Web Services please e-mail your CV and contact details to Caroline Bono at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 347-783-6752