Senior AWS Software Engineer - AWS Big Data - San Francisco - $170K - Rapidly Growing Startup
I'm working with a client in the Bay Area that is looking to bring on a Senior AWS Software Engineer. The organization helps people create a financial identity on their mobile phone to help improve their credit scores.
As a senior data engineer you'll be a member of a small team with a big impact. You will create systems that shape the future of how the company uses data. Your work will reach millions of people and help bring modern financial services to the developing world.
* Build services to perform risk / fraud analysis, credit scoring, anonymization and other important internal functions
* Develop systems and pipelines to collect, transform, aggregate and query internal and 3rd party data feeds
* Deploy an experiment management system to support A/B testing of notification campaigns and user experiences
* Work with data scientists, product managers, fellow engineers and other internal stakeholders
* Prior experience working on data intensive systems
* Strong AWS Experience
* Comfortable working in a UNIX environment
* Prior Startup experience
* Heavy Kubernetes Experience
* Experience writing high quality code in Python, Java, Go, Clojure or a similar general purpose language
* Background working with distributed data processing frameworks (Spark, Hadoop, etc) and understand when to use them
* Solid understanding of SQL and relational databases
Benefits & Bonus
* Salary: $170K
* Equity options
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to email@example.com or call 303.558.4376.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.