Product Owner - Louisville, CO - $100,000 - FTE only (no C2C)
A market leader in self-service solutions is looking for a Product Owner to join their team. In this role you will work directly with customers, stakeholders, and other PO's to collect project requirements and translate those into user flows, wireframes and requirement documents.
* Turn user flows, wireframes and requirements into user stories
* Create and maintain a backlog
* Serve as the customer's voice
* Set and maintain product vision
* Lead product release plans
* Collaborate with software development team
* Maintain software documentation
* Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
* Product owner or Business Analyst experience in software development environment
* Experience with life cycle management software
* Experience in Agile process and principles
If you or anyone you know would like to be considered for this role, please email me at email@example.com or call me at 303-558-4378.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market, we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.