DevOps Engineer | Houston, TX | up to $125k, full-time direct to hire*
What you will be doing?
* Manage CI/CD pipelines
* Writing scripts and troubleshooting
* Maintain and scaleIaaS andPaaS stack
* Scale API. 100,000+ Requests / Minute at peak and growing
* Scale MongoDB. 110+GB Data Growth / Day
* Scale AWS Lambda. Over 500+ million Invokes / Month
* Scale Kafka; Postgres; Redis; Cloudfront; Logging Solutions; Monitoring; etc
* Maintain automated uptime monitoring and manage on-call procedures/coverage
* Work with teams across different time zones
What are they looking for?
* Strong AWS experience
* Strong Linux/Unix administration skills
* At least 2 years of DevOps experience
* Managing PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis
* CI/CD - CircleCI preferred
* Write scripts using (Bash, Python, or Ruby)
* Containerization and serverless application is a plus
*To be considered for this role, You must be authorized to work in the U.S. This client is not able to provide sponsorship now or in the future.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
*To expedite your application process, please reach out via phone at 972-437-8259 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.