Senior iOS/Android/Mobile Developer
Location: New York, NY
Technology focus: iOS, RESTful API, AWS
Job type: Permanent
There is an urgent requirement for Senior iOS and Android Developers working in New York at my client's headquarters. This cutting-edge and innovative company has leveraged mobile and cloud-based applications, combined with their latest Artificial Intelligence (Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Data Science) to bring about a better way for pharmaceutical & health care businesses to deliver.
* Develop iOS applications.
* Work with computer vision team to integrate state of art algorithms into the mobile applications and deliver great user experiences.
* Optimise the user interfaces and application code to ensure efficiency, re-usability, and performance.
* Develop end-user applications quickly.
* Continuously learn and educate yourself on the latest mobile engineering techniques and best practices.
* As a mobile software engineer you will be responsible for developing all patient-facing applications. You'll work closely with our scientists and engineers to incorporate advanced AI technologies
* Experience in health care is NOT required.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
* 4+ years' experience developing rich iOS applications.
* Strong experience with Objective C or Swift, familiar with RESTful API.
* Solid expertise with algorithms and design patterns.
* Experience in working with cloud services (preferably AWS) and client-server applications.
* Strong background in Object-Oriented Design and various design patterns.
* Strong experience with multi-threaded programming and background processing.
* Experience in writing different levels of tests.
* Good communication and collaborative skills.
* Excellent time and project management skills.
* Passionate about revolutionising healthcare and having a positive impact on people around the world.
* Experience with well-architected apps published in the App store is required.
What you'll receive:
* A competitive salary & bonus scheme
* To work with like-minded and experienced professionals
* Generous PTO
* Full (100%) coverage on medical, dental, and vision insurance plans with one of the biggest health insurance companies in the U.S
* A fantastic open loft-space environment with brand new, state of the art equipment
If you are interested, or know anyone in your network who might be, I look forward to hearing from you. I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively on +1 347-270-8872.