Senior iOS/Android/Mobile Developer Location:
New York, NYTechnology focus:
iOS, RESTful API, AWSJob type:
There is an urgent requirement for Senior iOS and Android Developers working in New York at my client's headquarters. This cutting-edge and innovative company has leveraged mobile and cloud-based applications, combined with their latest Artificial Intelligence (Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Data Science) to bring about a better way for pharmaceutical & health care businesses to deliver.Responsibilities:
- Develop iOS applications.
- Work with computer vision team to integrate state of art algorithms into the mobile applications and deliver great user experiences.
- Optimise the user interfaces and application code to ensure efficiency, re-usability, and performance.
- Develop end-user applications quickly.
- Continuously learn and educate yourself on the latest mobile engineering techniques and best practices.
- As a mobile software engineer you will be responsible for developing all patient-facing applications. You'll work closely with our scientists and engineers to incorporate advanced AI technologies
- Experience in health care is NOT required.
What you'll receive:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years' experience developing rich iOS applications.
- Strong experience with Objective C or Swift, familiar with RESTful API.
- Solid expertise with algorithms and design patterns.
- Experience in working with cloud services (preferably AWS) and client-server applications.
- Strong background in Object-Oriented Design and various design patterns.
- Strong experience with multi-threaded programming and background processing.
- Experience in writing different levels of tests.
- Good communication and collaborative skills.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Passionate about revolutionising healthcare and having a positive impact on people around the world.
- Experience with well-architected apps published in the App store is required.
- A competitive salary & bonus scheme
- To work with like-minded and experienced professionals
- Generous PTO
- Full (100%) coverage on medical, dental, and vision insurance plans with one of the biggest health insurance companies in the U.S
- A fantastic open loft-space environment with brand new, state of the art equipment
If you are interested, or know anyone in your network who might be, I look forward to hearing from you. I can be contacted on +1 347-270-8872.