We are looking for an experienced individual to join our client. A person with strong experience in AWS and Big Data. This is a role for a consultant, it is a great opportunity for people who are looking to move into being consultants for a well respected brand in the Sydney market. The opportunities to learn and develop as a professional are immense.
Role & Responsibilities
* As a consultant, you will be working on a number of projetcs for clients
Skills & Qualifications
* 2-4 years hands-on development experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Good foundations in SQL
* Exposure to Agile delivery approach
* Solid experience in S3, EC2, RDS and/or EMR in AWS
* ETL tools such as Talend, Informatica or AWS Glue
* Big Data tools, languages and frameworks such as Hadoop, Spar, Hive, Presto.
* NoSQL technologies such as DynamoDB, Cassandra or MongoDB.
* Initiative and eager to try new approaches
* Ability to learn and use new technologies quickly & effectively
* AWS Certification highly desirable
* Involvement in the full development lifecyle
* Working with clients on site and further growing your network
* Competitive salary pakcage
To apply use the links provided, alternatively send you expression of interest and CV to email@example.com