DevOps Automation Engineer - Goodyear, AZ
Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer and want to work for an industry leader that rapidly growing. If so, don't miss this amazing opportunity in Greater Phoenix.
What The Job Is
* Build and automate all infrastructure environments.
* Define and implement monitoring and alerting ensuring visibility into systems health
* Design, build and support the AWS infrastructure
* Experience using Terra and Kubernetes.
* Ability to code and script.
* Experience with AWS.
* Equity and 401K options available
* Casual dress-code
* One day a week work from home
* Health, Dental and Vision coverage
Don't miss this chance to use your experience and skills as a Director of Data Science to help grow this industry leader even further. To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at (480) 530-2063 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.