I'm working with an organization in the Media Production industry with an impeccable reputation, some of the best Data Scientists in Canada, and wonderful employee benefits looking to connect with Data Science talent for a FT role up to 130k/yr CAD.
They're looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer with a strong understanding of AWS and its data and infrastructure services, in addition to strong Python coding and scripting skills for a FT role with their Data Science team working together to build an AI platform that processes terabytes of clickstream, high quality content, and image/video data using their Cloud Center of Excellence.
Details are posted below, if you're interested in learning more please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
* Senior Machine Learning Engineer
* FT - Toronto, ON
* 1 Day Remote Flexibility
* Up to 130k/yr CAD
Desired skills & experience
* 5+ years of professional IT experience in Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning roles
* 3+ years working with AWS infrastructure and services
* 3+ years coding and scripting using Python and its libraries
* 2+ years creating microservices using Docker
* 2+ years of strong SQL development
* Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
Will give you a leg up
* Strong infrastructure-as-code implementation experience using Terraform
* Strong hands-on coding expertise using Java, Scala, Spark
* Strong business accumen with the ability to be a big picture thinker