Role: Data/platform Engineer
Salary: Up to £90,000 no including bonus/benefits
Company: This company are a global consultancy in the technology sector. They have a global reach and work on enterprise scale projects. The opportunity to work with such a large company in this sector opens up lots of doors. It also ensures you not only get to work on a variety of exciting projects, but also get to work with the latest technologies keeping you up to date and a valuable asset to the market! The company work with well recognised clients such as Coca Cola, Jaguar LandRover and TalkTalk so you have access to a variety of industries to focus on project wise.
What are they looking for?
They are looking for engineers that have :
* Excellent knowledge of at least one major Cloud platform E.g. AWS
* mastered several Software Engineering areas, applications or database environments.
* Knowledge of data platforms solutions and have an awareness of technology sets across the data engineering, data/devops and data analytics sphere.
* Experience with Agile software /solutions delivery, and be able to work closely with Product Owner, Scrum Master, Agile team members and contribute to sprint planning, sprint delivery, blocker resolution, sprint demos, sprint retrospectives and provide expert technical support and guidance to the scrum team.
* Have experience in data platforms/dev ops which will include several of the following: Artifactory, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket, Maven, Infrastructure as code (IaS), Platforms and a service (PaaS)
* It will be beneficial if you have supplementary knowledge of key technologies being:
* - Hadoop Cloudera Ecosystem
* - Pentaho DI, BA, Ctools
* - SAS
* - AWS, Azure
* - Amazon Redshift
Perks of working for this client:
Not only do you get the variety of projects to work on, you get to work with the best of the best in the industry! What a great environment to learn more and gain knowledge, keeping you up to date.
This company are really passionate about professional development as well. A more detailed benefits package can be disclosed at a later time.
To find out more, get in touch today and apply!
#London #Glasgow #Manchester #Leeds #UKWIDE #Remoteworking #dataengineer #ITjobs #WomenInTech