AWS DevOps Consultant- Atlanta, GA
A consultancy firm that is going through a period of growth for an AWS DevOps Consultant to work in their office in Atlanta, Georgia.
This organization partners with IT leadership to develop of strategic technology vision, navigate complex transformations, and provide leadership/management for critical technology initiatives. They are a industry-leading provider of software quality assurance services, using market-leading test management, test automation, enterprise testing, environment hosting, and mobile testing technology.
What your responsibilities will include:
* Assist in establishing and maturing DevOps practices
* Recommend and implement DevOps pipeline tools to support the needs of client
* Become an expert in the products across DevOps Spectrum
* Communicate with key stakeholders and on different projects
* Implement solutions for automations of application build, test, deployment, configuration management, and orchestration
* Mentor and lead clients in DevOps engagements
* Document DevOps processes, procedures, and enviroments
* Quickly discern client environments, business needs, and culture
* Actively participate in the DevOps Practice
* Assist sales as required
To be a good candidate you need:
* Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
* Strong background working in DevOps Roles
* Willingness to travel to client locations for engagements
* Consulting experience working in customer-facing engagements
* Strong technical background working in technical roles
* Strong DevOps Engineering experience and application of DevOps, CI/CD concepts
* Strong hands-on experience with CM/IaC such as Chef, Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, Packer, etc.
* Hands on with Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
* Strong Experience in multiple scripting languages (Python, Powershell, Etc.)
* Broad automation experience
* Solid experience managing environments from development to production
* Broad automation experience in build, test, and deploy in complex environments
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to collaborate will in a team and across organizations
For more information or how to apply:
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.