We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to work for a company within a cutting edge security platform. The DevOps engineer will be supporting delivery on for cutting-edge security capabilities to enterprise customers across the globe. You will lead in building and maturing tools to advance the information security field. Here is a great opportunity to advance your career in a fast-growing organization by creating new services/capabilities that do not exist today in the Cyber Security industry.
* Act as subject matter expert for the DevOps team. This could include advising on new tools, optimal deployment strategies, etc.
* Manage Software as a Service (SaaS) security applications (Deploy, monitor, measure, troubleshoot, etc.)
* Spearhead adoption of managed Kubernetes (EKS) within our microservice architectures
* Oversee the CI/CD pipeline.
* Triage downtime: act as the subject matter expert in troubleshooting
* Train new and existing DevOps engineers at a quarterly cadence
* Provision Cloud resources to support Dev, Staging, Beta, and Production environments
* Automate repeatable processes in AWS Lambda
* Improve automated alerting, monitoring, and logging to reduce the impacts of downtime on deployments
* Employ a variety of security tools to ensure a secure yet available pipeline
* Manage secure access across our Cloud architecture via VDI, Direct Connect and VPN services
* Use tools such as CloudFormation, and Ansible to manage infrastructure as code
* Collaborate effectively with other teams such as Development, Infrastructure, Training, and Functional Engineering to solve complex problems
* Work within a Kanban/Agile methodology
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience
* Experience with CI/CD pipeline management using technologies like Jenkins, AWS Developer Tools (CodeBuild, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy, etc.) GitLab, Puppet, Harness, JFrog, TeamCity,
* Previous experience using containerization/Kubernetes orchestration to host microservices within an application
* Experience with code repository management, code merge and quality checks, and automated deployment
* Knowledge of Cloud-specific security principles (i.e. Shared Responsibility Model) and tools (i.e. AWS WAF)
Nice to Haves:
* Experience with SaaS deployments in AWS, GCP or Azure
* Configuration experience with Splunk as a verification provider
* Time on a security team providing incident response, compliance, threat-hunting, etc.
* Previous work on a development team building security software
* Sysadmin and Networking experience
* Prior work with relational database architecture using MySQL, MSSQL, etc.
* Strong understanding of network protocols
* Competitive base salary
* Full medical, dental and vision paid for.
* Majority health benefits paid for dependants
* 401k match
* And more!