This company has been established for over 25 years and is a global leader in the self-service industry. Their teams of niche experts are here for one purpose - to make self service simple and successful. The engineering, software developers, production, and support teams surround the project, executing closely coordinated parallel development paths to cut a clean and efficient course to market.
They are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their team.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for analyzing, planning, developing, implementing, testing and maintaining various customer facing user interfaces, hardware integration software and working through cloud based IoT projects.
* Full stack software development that starts at user-interface development, goes through any hardware integration module development for devices such as card reader, integrate with third party vendor software, develop code to publish and subscribe to messages and business modules
* Participate in pull requests and code reviews; review the designs of peers
* fix bugs and troubleshoot operational issues as they occur
* Understand Git and Git flow
* Provide timely solutions to production issues
* Provide leadership and mentoring to junior developers
* Participate in peer discussions on architecture and overall direction of product platform
* Build packages and deployment modules to assist managed services group with field S/W deployment
* Work with SMEs and/or Product owners to refine requirements and groom user stories
* Ability to accurately estimate effort for a given task
* 8+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
* Bachelor's Degree or professional experience working with related technologies
* Highly skilled in C#. Experience with Xamarin is preferred.
* Proficiency using .NET MVC, WPF, Restful Services, database repositories (SQL and no-SQL), .net standard
* Experience in writing software to interact with devices.
* Experience working with Git implementing a CI/CD environment within a DevOps model
* Experience in working with AWS technology - Lambda, EC2, DynamoDB, Cognito
* Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
* Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
* Experience mentoring junior software engineers
* Collaborating with offshore development team and local team to complete projects
* Self-motivated, critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
* Willingness to learn new technologies and integrate with third party solutions
In addition to a competitive base salary the company will also be offering additional benefits including, 401k, medical, dental, vision and more!