My client is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe.
There are as of now a huge number of clients, both open source and business. Their clients (programming designers, innovation merchants, programming integrator) extend through the fields of innovation, financial, public, government and human services sectors including a large number of the Fortune 500 organisations.
They are an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia and USA.
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree in software engineering or IT
* 3+ years in technical customer support role
* Extensive knowledge of Java and/or .NET
* You understand notions of a wide range of technologies, platforms and systems (preferred).
* Team player who works effectively with others across disciplines, functions and organisations.
* You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Role & Responsibilities
* Become an expert in the features, benefits and applications of the Software library.
* Technical knowledge to support customers and their implementations.
* Develop rapport with clients and serve as customer advocate to internal departments and partners
* Provide strategic post-sales support
* Develop customer relationships by providing technical information.
* Learning opportunities
* An international atmosphere
* Great team diversity
* Competitive salary packages
* Fun work environment
Don't miss out! Interviews are being scheduled next week.
If you're not afraid to get yourself out of your comfort zone in a outgoing environment and focus on impact and growth then do not hesitate to contact me on the details below!
Phone: +31 (0)20 241 8529 (ext 8529)